General conditions of Sale
Art. 1 – General provisions
1. The user navigating in this area accesses METIO, accessible via the url:
www.metioeyewear.com. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site
imply acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive
reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III,
Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
GIANGASPERO ORAFO company
Headquarters: Via Isabella Griffi, 7 – 70037 Ruvo di Puglia (Bari) ITALY
VAT number: IT 07584530724
Registered in the REA, number BA – 568491
3. The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these Conditions
General Sales which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the moment
of the purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these Conditions
General Sales Terms whose terms METIO reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without any
5. It is possible to use the site and then access products supplied by it and purchase them
in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Object
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of orders
purchase of products on METIO and do not, however, regulate the provision of services or the sale of
products by parties other than the seller who are present on the same site via links,
banners or other hyperlinks.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we recommend that you check
their terms of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in
electronic and transmit it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product
and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the
purchased products and related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the operating conditions
the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that the Conditions have been read
General Sales policies including the information on the right of withdrawal and data processing
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verification
the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the forwarding procedure is completed
of the online order will be concluded. This will be done by clicking on the “PLACE ORDER, PAY
NOW ”at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its evasion.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the
site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. The confirmation will in any case exempt METIO from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. L’
the user undertakes to promptly inform METIO of any variation of their data in any
3. If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is
dispute by interested parties about the payments made, METIO will have the right not to
activate or suspend the service until the related shortcomings are rectified.
4. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, METIO will attribute
to the same username and password. The latter recognizes that these identifiers constitute the
system for validating user access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying
the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will be effective
binding on him.
5. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care
care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Availability of products
1. The availability of the products refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer
place the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because,
due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to
other customers before confirming the order.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of
partial unavailability or total of the goods. In this case, the order will be rectified
automatically with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will come
immediately informed by email.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, METIO will refund
the amount paid within 10 days from the moment in which METIO became aware of the
decision of the buyer to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
1. METIO markets:
Glasses with white neutral lenses
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.metioeyewear.com/e-shop/
Art. 7 – Methods of payment and prices
1. The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an error
2. In the event of an error, METIO will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing the order to be confirmed
at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for METIO to provide
what was sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices of the site include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices can
undergo changes at any time. The changes do not affect the orders for which it has been
order confirmation already sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be enough to follow
purchase instructions, by entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the
process. Order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by:
Cash on delivery
Art. 8 – Delivery
1. METIO carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the state of Vatican City and the
Republic of San Marino.
2. METIO will make its deliveries both at the address provided by the user and at the points of
collection indicated at the time of purchase.
3. The delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 2-5, or, if not
specified no delivery date, within the estimated deadline at the time of selection of the mode
delivery and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. As regards the countries of the European Union, delivery will be made in 5-7, and in any case,
within the maximum term of thirty days.
5. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In such
eventuality, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on one
6. If he is unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, Le
we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
7. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from
date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract.
8. As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with
the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than
ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 10 days from the date of
termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have costs
additional charges that will be borne by the buyer.
9. Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time
of placing the order.
Art. 9 – Transfer of risk
1. The risks relating to the products will be borne by the buyer from the time of delivery.
The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as full payment has been received
amounts due in relation to the same, including shipping costs, or at the time of
delivery, if this happens at a later time.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non
conformity of the articles to the ordered products, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person
acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out,
this warranty is valid provided that the defect appears within 24 months from the date of
delivery of products; that the buyer submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a
maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; to be filled out
the online return form correctly.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the buyer who entered into the contract as a consumer
will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without charge,by repair or
replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract
in relation to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase
without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 14 days pursuant to art. 57
of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately,
the term of 30 days runs from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase can send an email, indicating
the order number and user name, to:
4. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any declaration
explicit containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the
standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
5. The goods can be returned to any point of sale in Italy,
as indicated on our web page, as well as sent to:
Via Isabella Griffi, 7 – 70037 Ruvo di Puglia (Bari) ITALY
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts e
complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with what
above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a period
maximum of 7 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site can
suspend the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until demonstration by the
the buyer of having sent back the goods.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that METIO’s services and products are included in the
categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer in phase
of purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise
your right of withdrawal, you must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary
when the refund is made.
Art. 12 – Data processing
1. By using the site, the user authorizes the processing of his personal data. This information has
value also for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of
natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such
2. The data controller is Pasquale Giangaspero.
3. The data processor, appointed by the owner, is Pasquale Giangaspero.
4. The data will be processed at Via Isabella Griffi, 7 – 70037 Ruvo di Puglia (Bari) ITALY.
5. Data processing takes place exclusively electronically, using tools and media
IT systems designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The information
stored are protected from unauthorized access.
6. The data provided by users is processed in relation to purchase orders, ai
payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address, all other data
7. The purpose of using this data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the
communication of the data to third party providers of payment and shipping services as well as contacts
of an informative nature about the activities and services of the site, commercial offers of the companies
affiliates and business partners.
8. The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes referred to in the purpose of the contract
or the fulfillment of the order and the related payment is necessary for the conclusion itself as well as
to the execution of the contract therefore the refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the relative
processing results in the impossibility for the user to purchase the products and services offered.
9. The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes of commercial communications è
optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the relative
processing may result in the impossibility for the user to receive such additional services.
10. The user, in always has the right to have his data updated, rectified or integrated, the
cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law therein
including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the datai am
been collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the operations have been brought to
knowledge, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated
or widespread, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of
means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
11. The user has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him
for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data that
concern him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the fulfillment of
market research or commercial communication.
12. The user can also withdraw consent to the processing of their data at any time
previously given to METIUM.
All rights provided for by EU Regulation 2016/679 can be exercised by the user, by writing
to the following email: email@example.com
14. On the first visit, the user will be invited to choose their own language and will offer the possibility of
save your language of preference. To this end, the user authorizes the use of identification codes
CD. cookies, i.e. small files sent from your internet server and recordable on the hard disk of the
15. The hard drive collects information on the user’s language preference and stores the
pages of the site visited. Cookies are used in order to prevent the user from receiving the same
information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the
site to the type of browser of the user.
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for
any reason this will in no case compromise the validity and respect of the others
provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 – Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address
firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at the following telephone number: +39 347 0901055, and by post to
Via Isabella Griffi, 7 – 70037 Ruvo di Puglia (Bari) ITALY
Art. 15 – Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted in
based on it, without prejudice to any other mandatory rule prevailing in the country of habitual residence
of the buyer. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions
of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively
by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the buyer holds the qualification of
Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of residence or
residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 20/07/2019.